June 18, 2013

Happy Father’s Day, Daddy-o!!

I don't know about you, but my Dad is AWESOME. It’s nice to spoil the man largely responsible for making me who I am today. I'm so proud of my Dad. He does so much more for me than I ever could have asked for, and he's always been there for me no matter what. He'd stand by me in any pinch and he'd listen to whatever I had to say. Over the years we've had more than several very good discussions. Here recently we even embarked on a Daddy/Daughter travel vacation chock full of good times, good talks, good everythings. I hope all of you out there with stand-up Dad's like mine took some time to really say thanks and to let him know he's appreciated. Having a strong, dependable, "look up to"-able father is so important. And no matter how old I get, I'll always be Daddy's Little Girl.
I LOVE YOU, Dad! Thanks for being everything you are, and for always being there for me. For putting a roof over my head, for putting cool gadgets in my hand, and being an all-around awesome man. You've taught me more than you could ever know—and that doesn't look to change any time soon. I'm always learning new things from you. I love you so much, World's Greatest Dad!

To the man who never gets tired of supporting all my silly ideas, who has loved me from the beginning and who still gives me awesome gifts even if I’m ‘pasaway’ and screw up big time and who I’m sure will love me forever. I’m lucky to have the coolest dad ever. I may be a lady now but I will always and forever be your little girl! HAPPY FATHER’S DAY, Daddy-o!! And all the awesome daddies out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment