June 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME, Rockin' 23!

Two decades and three years living in this world, I learned a lot of things already and still willing to learn more fell down, stood up, fought and still fighting. It's a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

According to all the documents I have, it's my birthday today! And yes, indeed, it's my birthday today. A year older, a year wiser and a year of new things. I'm so excited to indulge. I don't usually get goose bumps or awesomazing excitement during my birthday, but when I do the feeling it won't leave me, and I do swear that my birthday today is really awesome. Though there are a lot of things that came up that made me think deeply and engaged into quick decisions (serious decision making, not the ones that I'm taking on to harder thinking while in the shower - 'cause I'm making life decisions inside the shower), I can say that it's still a lotta fun. Hands down, it's currently the title holder for "The Best Birthday Ever". Tomorrow, I’ll be out of the country…my dad’s birthday gift to me to celebrate summer fun with my family, since I passed my boards and my birthday is hitting on, but I’ll back in Manila after a week. I promise I’ll update about my trip when I get back. Vacation mode!! I’m soo excited!! :))

Nonetheless, I have come to realize that I'm not getting younger and moving to the next chapter is a must and the best way to do. I'm so blessed that there are people who, through these years, keep it all up and remain my good friends and showed and still showing their love and concern for me, and by that, I'm really thankful. I'm really really happy to celebrate my birthday with the presence of the fast internet connection, in front of my laptop writing this post, a bunch of good books, my dog and crazy, funny and adorable family and friends. I'm so blessed to have a not so perfect but awesome family, that every time I need them, even if I don't say anything, they're just there and willing to give all of them just to make me happy, just to make me feel comfortable and make me feel that I'm great. I'm so happy to have my wonderful grannies with me; they're just there willing to support me all throughout.

As I take on another year in my life, there are a lot of things that will change, but of course, all of those changes will be for the best. As the Lord give me another year to live, I will make everything worthwhile and let go all the grudges and restart everything so that it would be a prosperous year for me and for the people around me. I know I have made a lot of mistakes and that's how I learned everything. That I needed that to improve and be better. I'm taking the added year in my life in great manner and with full of conviction, this is me going to be matured about stuff in my life - in all aspects of it. This is me, concentrating on the present and what I have right now, getting ready for the future and letting go of the past but surely learning from it.

A big THANKS to everyone who has been a great part of my year and I will surely see you all around as I take on this life a year older. Same old-funny-shy Cai as always but definitely letting go of those nega-mean-girl-childish spree. We learn, we take on and move on…And yeah, this isn't just luck, this is God's will.
I'm sincerely touched with the greetings and messages I received the moment I woke up this morning. ♥ :) I also received greetings from people I didn't even imagine remembering my birthday...or probably Facebook had to remind them. Haha. Even the simplest of things make me happy. Even if your greeting was a "Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V" greeting, I couldn't care less. I'm still thankful since they took the time to greet me through wall posts. I got extremely ‘kilig’, thanks to my friends who called earlier just to greet me a happy birthday. I want to jump up and down and go inside the line to reach the other line just to hug, kiss and thank you guys! :* :) I still can't believe that you guys exerted sweet efforts to greet me; I do swear it really matters and well appreciated. And thank you also for all the cyber greetings, hugs and kisses on Facebook and Twitter. :) It is just so priceless that I couldn't grasp enough air to say thanks and I couldn't find the exact words to express and to extend my more than thankfulness aura to everyone who greeted me today. I must not shed a tear. T_T
Thank you to everyone who was became a part of my birthday. Thank you to those who were a part of my previous year. As I ended that 22th episode, I hope you're still gonna be a part of this fresh new chapter. I wish I could get the chance to hug all of you 'cause you made my day extra special.

And if anyone of you is celebrating his/her birthday too... Happy Birthday! :)

With that being said, I bid you adieu! Need to pack my things now because of my out of country trip tomorrow and see you after a week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment