September 18, 2012

Classic Songs, ROCK!!


We all knew that many foreign artists coming here in the Philippines to have their concert. It's almost every month, though. Since, many concert artists keep coming here in Manila, from my favorite boy bands to singers which reminiscing my grade school and high school years. That's old I am now!! Hihihi :)) Yeah! Time flies so fast, which even I don't have a chance to watch it, it may be sold out or being penniless me!! :(
I have loved classics, I guess because my dad loved playing these songs at home during Sundays or times there's nothing good to watch. Since then on, I would always hear these wonderful songs playing in my head till now. And yes, I don't sing! But I LOVE MUSIC very much, I just hymm with the tune. :D

Here are some of the few of late 90's and early 21st songs I love. I also added the ones from early 80's which I think were the most best songs are. Even though I don't remember some of the names of the singers and title of the songs. Lately, most of the songs are revived. Though, they are still good ones today.


Can't help falling in love with you - Elvis Presley 
I want to know what love is - Mariah Carey version
If ever you're arms again - Peabo Bryson
More than words - Westlife
Everything I do, I do it for you - Bryan Adams
Close to you - Carpenters
Crazy for you - Madonna
If I ain't got you - Alicia Keys
Make love to you - Boyz II Men
If tomorrow never comes - Ronan Keating
I miss you like crazy - Natalie Cole
Eternal Flame - Atomic Kitten
Can you feel the love tonight - Elton John
Runaway - The Corrs
Stay - Lisa Loeb
This I promise you - NSYNC
I do (Cherish you) - 98 degrees
I do - Westlife
Can't smile without you - Barry Manilow
Time after time - Cyndi Laufer
I will always love you - Whitney Houston
Stop - Spice Girls
Every Little thing she does in magic - MYMP
The reason - Maroon 5
Sunday morning - Maroon 5
Wannabe - Spice Girls
Like a rose - A1
I don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith
My heart will go on - Celine Dion
There you'll be - Faith hill
Only one - Yellowcard
This is kinda long list. These are some of my all time favorites!! I know I missed a lot of songs, add them up guys! Love! Love! :))

These songs have become my personal anthem in one part of my life or another. And today, I would like to share them with you. I can't say that I have a favorite song cause I literally have hundreds, no thousands!! There are few though, that bring me to my knees and get me LSS (Last Song Syndrome). 

I think overall I am a happy person. I have been told I am optimistic even though sometimes there is full negative thought coming. Well, that's I am!! ;P Some music just brings out a kind of sadness in me. I like to say I am not that emotionless...so in this way sometimes music is a therapy session for me...for free or for the cost. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment