April 30, 2012

Brewing News: Frappie Happy Hour at Starbucks

It is the first day of the weekday and I am pretty sure some are down because it is Monday. Weekend is far I know yet we can always boost that much needed energy with the aid of Frappucino. What better way to start the day than by relaxing with a cup at hand. 

Today, I just dropped by at Silver city Starbucks to have some frappucino I've been craving for and then saw this big sign board in the order area gets my attention! It's a good news fellow Frappucino beverage lovers like me. Allow me to share some brewing news that I know coffee lovers and Starbucks addicts would love to know. I'm pretty excited to. So here it goes! I'm happy to announce the return of Happy Hour at Starbucks!! Yeah, you heard me right! :))
As a certified Starbucks customer, I know that they don't usually do promotions. Except maybe for the Holiday season planners and tumblers which is always a success year after year. To make things simple, Starbucks invites customers to their HALF-PRICED HAPPY HOUR promo that also promotes the coffee's company "However-You-Want-It" Frappucino. You can tailor a Frappucino with thousand of options, choose from a variety of milk or soy, request intensity of the coffee and pick any combination of syrups or toppings and so many more options! 
Hurray! With this promo I can be able to try Starbucks Soy Strawberries and Cream Frappucino and their newest drink Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappucino. I'm so excited!! So head to your nearest Starbucks stores now. 
So starting this Monday, April 30,2012, start planning your customized beverages you and your friends going to order at Starbucks after a hearty lunch or simply early evening chill. You can enjoy your favorite half the price or make you own Frappe with thousand of options. It's available in all Starbucks branches nationwide. Happy Drinking!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment