May 8, 2013

I’m that GIRL

I’m the girl who prefers a dozen of roses instead of a one or two.
 I’m the kind of girl whose hair is always a mess.
 I’m the girl who could live in the mall and never get tired of shopping.

 I'm the girl who will spend hours doodling her name on a paper trying to find a good way to write.

 I’m the girl who likes to stay home reading a book and falls in love with fictional characters.
 I’m the girl who always thinks time is going by too fast, and wishes every good moment could last a lifetime.

 I’m the girl who puts on a smile because she doesn’t want the attention of someone asking her what’s wrong.
 I’m the girl who would rather go out on a Friday night with close friends than got to a wild party with random strangers.

 I’m the type of girl who wants to fall in love with one person and have him for the rest of her life.
 I’m the girl who would enjoy having a movie night rather than going out to some fancy restaurant.

 I’m the girl who would rather stay up all night talking and sharing secrets with you than going out and getting drunk.

 I’m the girl who loves to sleep but reads all through the night.

 I’m the girl who is loyal and has their backs no matter what…the girl who will get in a fight with you but who is not really the fighting type.

 I’m the girl that loves romantic movies because it makes her smile and cry, loves comedy because it makes her laugh, and loves action because it makes her heart jump.

 I'm the girl who will cry in the middle of the night and still insist that everything is fine.
 I’m the girl who has her music so loud when she takes her headphones on she goes deaf for awhile.

 I’m the girl that believes in magic, in wishing at 11:11, who believes everything happens for a reason.
 I’m the girl who loves to stare in the sky, close her eyes and daydream about how her life could be.

 I’m the girl who won’t make you hold her bag, but would rather hold your hand instead.
 I’m the girl who is incredibly weird but you really wanna meet.
 I’m the girl who appreciates little simple gestures, than going too far of trying to impress me by doing something big.
 I’m the girl smart enough and beautiful enough (I think) to never be taken for granted and to never be anyone’s second best.

 I’m the girl who has always wished a prince would come on a white horse and sweep me off my feet.
 I’m the girl who will listen to you, but never judge you. The kind of girl who, once I know you, will help you through anything, as much as I can. The type who doesn’t like to see people hurt, even though she’s hurting so much on the inside.

 I’m the girl who doesn’t care if its a million dollars bag, a book from book sale or a homemade, handwriting card as long as you thought of me.
 I’m the girl who will love you than anyone can possibly dream of as long as I see your sincerity and you prove to me that you’re worthy of my heart.

 I’m the girl who will give you a smile to brighten up your bad day.

 I’m the girl who feels giddy herself to sleep at night thinking of you, when I know I’m the last thing on your mind.

 I’m the girl who don’t smoke, sleep around or start drama to get someone attention.

 I’m the girl who enjoys being alone. But, sometimes at the time I over think a lot. And I hate it, but I still do it.
 I’m the girl who watches a movie like I’m watching my life unfold on the screen in front of me.

 I’m the girl believes in love and romance. She has hopes and fears, just like anyone. Sometimes, she feels frightened. Sometimes, she feels unloved. But she’s brave, and goodhearted, and faces her life head on.

 I’m the girl who is not plain, yet nothing special, but I don’t think anyone is ever going to call me beautiful. I don’t have that graceful thing going on. Apart from a simple, fashionable taste in clothes, and the fact that I’m a bit short, there’s not a lot separating me from anyone you might pass in the street. An ordinary girl, leading an ordinary life. It actually suited me fine.
 I’m the girl who is selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes and at times hard to handle. But if you can handle me at my worst, then I’m sure as hell you can handle me at my best.
I’m happy, I’m sensitive, I’m nothing, I’m lazy, I cry, I tear, I laugh, I annoy, this is my life and I like that way.
 And yes, I’m the kind of girl who posts this cheesy text post on my personal blog because she can’t post it anywhere else.

 I’m me…and I’m not sorry. If you don’t like the kind of girl I am, I will try not to be hurt and keep on being me without changing to please someone else.

 Soooo…Yeah! That’s the kind of GIRL I am!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment