May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I may not have the kind of mom who copiously provide for their daughter, or the kind of mother who affectionately flatter their kids with sweet and chummy words. I have an ordinary mother. Yes, who extra-ordinarily loves and takes care of me and my sister.
She can be sarcastic sometimes, but it works! It's called reality. She never fails to make me think that life is not all about me. She helped me cross the bridge between reality and the fantasy world I've fabricated in my self-centered mind. To be able to stay in the open and embrace my imperfections. Also that I should learn to be grateful for everything and stop comparing myself with others. For I am superbly and wonderfully made. Well she communicated this with all the love and practicality overflowing her.
Me and my Lovely Mom! :)
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY, MOMMY!! :) Thank you for being always there for me – ups and downs. Whoever I am right now, owe big chunk of it from her. Sorry for being such a hardheaded, pain in the ass daughter sometimes. I have no words to say how much I thank you for everything you’ve done. I am grateful and blessed for having a mom like you. I LOVE YOU from the deepest part of my heart! ♥ You’re the best mom!!! :)

Here’s a song to pay tribute to my mom and all the lovely mothers’ all over the world!! Happy Mother’s Day!!
So, now I see through your eyes, all that you did was love,
Mama I love you, Mama I care,
Mama I love you, Mama my friend,
My friend

No comments:

Post a Comment