January 14, 2013

Joy of WRITING

386070-6992x4488
I am not a good writer, but I decided to pour my feelings and thoughts into pages. This way, I am hoping to realize what I want, who I am, and what I really want to be. Ever since high school, I have this hobby of writing in journals or diaries. As I remember my first ever journal is a bundle of pieces of ¼ size pad paper clip together. Haha! :)) I’ve always wanted to write. I am fond of writing down my thoughts, my deepest secrets, and feelings about my crush, about hate and anger to someone, revenge but not literally! And whatever that comes out of my mind. I had kept several diaries (journals & planners) back then and update them as frequent as possible because I really find it fascinating whenever I get to read my entries and laugh about them. It also gives me a sense of fulfillment at times as I felt I became better. I never got tired of writing before I go to bed, not until I was in college where busy times takes place and social networks became popular. I’ve taken for granted my journals and lose time on writing. I was always in front of my laptop all the time. So since, I spend most of my time in the net, I come up to the decision to make an account to blog online. And so from up till now, I tried my best to update my blog like a planner that I have to write on every event that happened to me every single day. It’s my scrapbook of memories!! :D

But even though I’m into online right now, I never gave up my ink and paper. There are still things that only pen can express. After all, thoughts are meant to be written, not to be read. My updates in my blog/journals could just about anything. It could be my means of coping with my emotions (which would be most of the time I believe), my escape route or the expression of random thoughts when my mind starts to float in the air. Writing is for everyone, as long as you’ll be able to express yourself and show your individuality among others. I found something that I love to do. Have you found yours? :)

Here are some photos of my journals/diaries/planners. My old ones are nowhere to be found. :( Where art thou?
My past journals/planners which are gifts from friends except the SB planner. :)
My past journals/planners which are gifts from friends except the SB planner. :)
Gotcha! My 2013 planner.
Gotcha! My 2013 planner
And I'm still looking for more journals/diaries/planners to collect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment