October 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!

This day of the year is one of the most special days in my life and will always be; today's my daddy's birthday. Yes, that's right, I said Daddy. I don't care how old or "grown up" I get. I will always be a Daddy's Girl. He isn't my father, not even my dad. He has ALWAYS been and will always be my Daddy. And today is his birthday!

We always speak about mom, how much she cares and how much pain she takes right from giving birth to us but there is a MAN who always supports us and the entire family without saying a word and with least expectations of recognition, 'DAD'.

The chemistry between me and my dad has always been like a bestfriend. He's my everywhere and everything buddy. :) You were the first man I loved, and the one I compare all others too. Your support and guidance have helped mold me into the person I am today; he has done so so so much.

I LOVE YOU, DADDY!! I'm sorry for being such a naughty daughter, especially on my bad driving skills and multitasking while driving. Sorry for being "pasaway" kid sometimes. Hihihi :P I never told you how much I love you and care about you but I want to take this opportunity and through this blog I wanna say YOU are my hero and no one on this earth can ever take your place in my life. 
LEFT: "PAST" I was about 5yrs.old. RIGHT: Me & daddy today! :)
I wish you the HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!! :)) Thank you for all that you do, and all that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment