October 12, 2012

#50factsaboutme

So, as some of you know, this is one of those things a bunch of people are doing on Facebook notes and lately, become one of the'trending topics' on twitter. I can't sleep yet, so I decided to ride on this Twitter trending hashtag #50factsaboutme. Listing 50 useless, random facts about myself that no one actually cares about. I haven't blogged in a while, so I decided to come up with 50 facts about me. I made few months ago, HERE. This will be a challenge because I'm not all that interesting. Or at least I don't think I am. While I managed to resist literally sending/flooding 50 tweets with facts about myself, I started thinking this might be a fun topic for a blog post. 

Interested??

Then, keep reading!! ^-^

  1. I'm kind of an emotional roller-coaster.
  2. I'm a daddy's girl.
  3. I can't remember a time of my life without a pet. Or pets.
  4. I started writing journals/diary at a young age. It's what I've wanted to do.
  5. I think I am a better writer when I am reading.
  6. I love anything and everything related to Starbucks.
  7. I am completely a dog person.
  8. Big sleeper. My bed is my comfort zone. Who doesn't?! You cannot disturb me when I am with my bed. It's my rule. Unless, it's important. Haha 
  9. I am a people person but always need some time alone.
  10. I love driving. Sometimes, I love seeing mad men drivers having a bad moment caused by my bad driving skills. Weird me!! Hehe 
  11. I've never been out of the country. But, I hope someday I will.
  12. Smiling is my therapy. If I don't smile even for a day. I feel stripped.
  13. I used to take gymnastics lesson when I was 5 years old. I remember how flexible I am by that time. Haha I wish I had continued.
  14. I cry. A lot. Sometimes even during particularly emotional commercial or movies. Or just ones that I find particularly emotional.
  15. Chocolates is my weakness. Sweets, I must say.
  16. I didn't really learn how to laundry until last year when I used to stay in the condo for three months.
  17. I still don't really know how to cook.
  18. I love cloudy days and cool weather.
  19. I'm actually kind of neat freak. It just...comes and goes.
  20. Puppies make my heart smile.
  21. I share my bed with my dog. I've had a dog that was 'mine'. An Apricot Toy Poodle named chichi. She is capable of taking up the entire bed. Like a boss.
  22. Whenever I am down and have things to think about I go out for a walk then eat anything.
  23. Music is a huge part of my life. It can cheer me up, or facilitate fits of crying, or make me feel like a total badass, or make me hunger for adventure, or make me feel nostalgic, or...Well, you get the idea.
  24. I have a serious fetish for clothes, shoes and bags.
  25. The thesaurus is my best friend when I'm writing.
  26. I sing like a maniac in  my car. That's when I'm all alone. It makes me feel like a rockstar, even when I can't hit all the notes.
  27. It drives me crazy when I can't think of the word or expression to describe how I feel.
  28. When I'm enjoying myself, I can be in a place for hours. But when I get antsy, I will find a way to escape and entertain myself elsewhere.
  29. I have a ghostly pale skin. That's what's people describing about.
  30. Jeans and shorts are my favorite thing to wear.
  31. I'm actually quite shy most of the time.
  32. I loved to exercise and have jogging early morning when I have time. Because otherwise I wouldn't able to eat sooo much food I want. :P
  33. Starbucks and CBTL. My all-time favorite place to get coffee. Particularly, Frappuccinos. Also, my favorite place to go sit with myself and chat with friends and family.
  34. I dislike people who always rant about life because I believe in positivity. I always want the feeling of being blessed and encouraged.
  35. Crunchy peanut butter and Nutella, a winner every time!!!
  36. People always think I'm younger than my real age.
  37. I love photography and travelling. If they will offer me a job that will require me to travel and take photos with all expenses paid, even they will not provide a salary, I will SURELY go for it. :))
  38. I'm frightened with those children asking for alms in the streets. But, I have nothing against them. 
  39. I admire and love my Mom and Dad, they are the best and awesomest parents in the worlds for me. :D
  40. I tweet but I'm not a twitterwhore. Believe me. Haha
  41. I am more of a listener than a speaker.
  42. Math is not my thing. We are not friends with numbers, that is for sure. 
  43. Movies/films are my bestfriends. They also keep me sane.
  44. I am hooked to TV series like Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries, Walking Dead and etc.
  45. Prayer is my weapon...when I am weak, insecure, sad, scared, depress, confused, tempted, discouraged, sick, stressed, and feeling empty. TRUST ME, IT ALWAYS WORKS!!!
  46. I can easily forgive someone at fault. And saying I am sorry if I am at fault, isn't too hard for me to express. 
  47. I really enjoy going to the bookstores finding some good reads. I love reading books, doesn't matter whether it's fictional or factual; the more info the better.
  48. I have two sides to my personality and many sub-characters that make me who I am.
  49. I am kind of embarrassed that I'm sharing some of these things, now that I think about it.
  50. I love you my very best readers/viewers. :* 
Hey, look!!! I think that would be all for now. Maybe you can also share your own version of the '50factsaboutme' and post it here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment