March 15, 2012

It is unusual me...PARANOID!

"There is no escape from the necessity to think."

There are things that I would just keep forgetting.

There are things that I should stop thinking and worrying my ass off too much.

There are things that I need to believe, convince myself everything would be fine and then, I'm just become too pessimistic which I hate.

There are things that are far more important than what I am thinking about.

My mind's preoccupied with a lot of things...Worrying a lot and over thinking! Sheeesshh! :'(

I am trying to get strength. I am trying to take my mind off things. 

So, STUPID MIND, stop worrying, wondering and doubting about things, making yourself confused and lost! Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned but just how it's meant to be. STOP BEING PARANOID. 

"Trust, Have Faith!"

No comments:

Post a Comment