November 30, 2011

My Bucket List


But, who cares everybody deserves a break right?!? (I wanna eat KitKat!! Huh?! Hehe!) And, as for me, I consider this as my so-called break, freeing all the gushing thoughts twirling in my mind, writing I mean. So, what topic shall I open for this blog entry?! Uhmmmm....Let me think....Lalalalalala!!

Sitting in front of my lappy and staring at this blank page, I started dreaming and thinking about what things I'd put in my "BUCKET LIST". Some of these may seem very selfish, but a 'bucket list' is really not meant to be altruistic; it's a list of things YOU really want to do before you die. Don't know what to write..I'll just write a list..My Bucket list!

"WHAT I DO TODAY IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE I AM EXCHANGING A DAY OF MY LIFE FOR IT." - Hugh Mulligan

**Do bungee jumping. =) Swear!! That's my ultimate dream. I like to experience the wonderful feeling of being free by falling off a really really high place. Haha!

**Go to Europe/Paris. I totally adore this place!! It's just so clean and nice and beautiful! Extremely stunning. (Problem: Where to get the money?? Show me the mo-ney! Haha! Someday I will be there! *crossed fingers**

**Win the lottery, a big lottery. Is there anybody else who doesn't want lot of money and hitting the jackpot??

**Pursue my passion and turn it into a career.

**Have a family someday or as said meet the special man who will make my heart melts. Just wanna feel special. Just wanna be loved by someone other than my family and friends...shocks!!! Mushy!! Drama!! Lalalalala...still waiting!! Where art thou?!?! Hey, hear me out!! Haha. Chos!! :P

**Go sky diving.


**Swim with and hug a dolphin.


**Stare a shark in the face. As if I can do it!! But I want to!!

**Watch live of a NBA game. Of course with the Lakers game. I'm a die hard fan!! I want to hug, see and take picture with Kobe!! Wooohh!! :))

**I'd like to have my own brand new car and enjoy all that goes along with that. I would not prefer a luxury vehicle FOR NOW. Reality check!! Maybe when I became a millionaire I'll have one. LOL Just an ordinary car or a small SUV would be fine.

**Play dress up and wear all the clothes from known fashion brands and have a photoshoot.

**Visit at least once all the Seven wonders of the world.


**Change someones life for a better and be a source of inspiration for those who want to live an unconventional life.

So that's some of MY BUCKET LIST. Whaddaya think?? That's what's in my head at the moment...of course there are lots of things I wanna do but, I think these things tops off the list....Time can tell! Just sharing! :3

1 comment:

  1. SOMEDAY, SOMEHOW, AT THE RIGHT TIME, and AT THE RIGHT PLACE, YOU WILL MEET THIS MR.RIGHT MAN...JUST ALWAYS OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOUR HEART and YOU'LL SEE WHAT's GOING TO HAPPEN. <3

    ReplyDelete