November 19, 2011

*(^-^)*

A big big smiley for my title. I'm so happy! Sabi nga, "MAKULAY ANG BUHAY KO!" Daig ko pa ang rainbow. :) I must be related to a pack of skittles, because my life is a rainbow of family, friends and experiences which are colorful and fun! I thank God for this feeling for it's actually making me whole. I wanna spill every detail of the cause of my bliss but that would not be possible as of the moment. Words can't explain! :D I'm just soooooooo haaappppyyyy!!! Weeeeeeeeee!!! Bare with me on this. Sorry for me being in a HYPER STATE!! Weeeeee!! Thanks to my friends and family for making me laugh and brighten up my day. I am truly blessed with an amazing family and friends, they are my support system and they always know how to put smile in my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment