November 27, 2012

Kick-ass Thursday!!

I met up with a few friends last Thursday, with my beloved officemates from Citibank, where I previously work. The usual---chill, eat, drink, catch-up, blah, blah. We meet at Eastwood, Eat dinner at Bigoli and had a little drinking session at Graffiti. As we were talking, I found myself smiling stupidly and looking somewhere unseeable. As much as I wanted to listen to the ramblings of my friends about life, my mind just flew to unreachable heights and made me remember a few situations of my ever-so-happy (er--) social life. Anyway...
I had a great time that evening because I had the chance to go out and spend some time to bond and chat with my Citibankers friends. At last, it's been push through! It really feels great to unwind and have some bonding together with your friends as you share some laughter, experiences, advices and all the girl talk and other stuffs. Love it!! :) This evening was a reminder that as hard as we all work, we must make time for friends, for shared food and drink, for gatherings, conversation and laughter, because over all, the entire journey is just too short, so enjoy life!! :))
Clockwise: Cris, Ivern, Mark, Ate Vicky, Me, Dane and Paula
I'm not really one for labels. I loved and appreciate all my friends. They're kind of crazy as well. :) It's when friends, food and drinks come together equals to one helluva fun night! ;) Me, I am lucky enough to have met  these crazy, wild, happy-go-lucky-very supportive friends. We may not see each other often but deep in our hearts the friendship and love we have for each other will always be there. 
I really enjoyed bonding with you all!! See you again soooon!! :)) All in all, I can say that the time of my off days are well spent. Thanks guuuuyyyss!! :D It was sooo fun! We laughed a lot and misses you all!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment