January 6, 2012

Milk Tea-rific #1: Happy Lemon

My sister just gave me a good news!! At long last, HAPPY LEMON is at Megamall. No need for me to go to Eastwood or Greenhills just to satisfied my milk tea craving! Yeyyyy! I was a bit shocked with excitement the moment I saw it. 
I think I have become a Happy Lemon addict. I have been recommending it to a lot of people Because it's really good. I just cannot get enough of it. And yes, I can already say two thumbs up for their milk tea. 

I really, really enjoyed Happy Lemon! I ordered Milk Tea with OREO cookies and cream with pearls for Php100.00 which is one of my personal favorites! :D 
It has a mantra of "HAPPY EVERYDAY!" I think this is a tag line for their product telling the customers to buy 'Happy Lemon everyday!' :)))
For those people who are just near Megamall, try this one out it is really good and affordable price. Their pric range from 75 to 100+Php. But if you really wanna try this one out. You can go to any Happy Lemon store near your place.I think they also have branches in Eastwood, Greenhills, Powerplant mall and Trinoma. 

I finished everything with a big Happy Lemon smile on my face. I would definitely come back here and try their Lemon series. 

For more info: Happy Lemon branches
*4th Level, Eastwood mall
*2nd Level, Greenhills Promenade
*4th Level, Trinoma mall
*2nd Level, Powerplant mall
*3rd Level, Megamall Bldg. A

1 comment:

  1. I'd be happy o buy you one of our favorite milk tea in one condition, Smile always and be Happy even though our work is toxic. :-)

    ReplyDelete