October 6, 2011

R.I.P Steve Jobs


As I got home, my sister gives me a shocking news that Steve Jobs who is the person behind the great technology APPLE who made my all time favorite gadgets like Ipod, Mac, Itouch, Ipad, Iphone, etc. was already passed away! I'm so shocked with the news since I'm not so updated with events lately because I'm busy doing some stuffs for myself.

So, to know more about what's the real reason of Steve Jobs death I open my laptop and open my browser and see its the headline. I saw many stories and pictures of him. We all know that Steve Jobs changed the way people interact with computers. He changed what people expect of software and technology and how the two become one. Really, he changed the world!!! He gives great contribution in world of computer, gadgets and technology.

As I keep on browsing some websites that tackles about his death. His words that are being quoted you will know how he understood people. He loved his job. He affected the lives of millions and changed the industries forever. "Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of APPLE." are the words stated in Apple's website. 

There this quote that keep striking me.

...There is no reason not to follow your heart...these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important... - Steve Jobs

He figured out technology, he figured out life. Amazing is an understatement. Now that's a life well lived. He will always be remember as a great man and great innovator of my generation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment